Friday, November 20, 2015

Name Change

I hope everyone is enjoying the blog so far? I am writing this post to inform everyone that I felt the need to change the name of the site. I was struggling with my walk in Christ, at the beginning of this journey. I started reading a Bible plan on grace. What I found was that God's grace was sufficient enough for me. This has been weighing on my heart since I read that verse in 2 Corinthians. With that said, the idea of the blog is still to find God, but this time the theme is changing a little bit. I feel that we, together, need to discover God's grace for us in the Bible. I have been negligent toward God and His grace for me. Because of this, I have forgotten what experiencing and living in grace even felt like. So, I want to share this with all of you. In deciding this, the focus of discovering God and His grace, we will still look at the Bible weekly, but I feel that we need to see more than just the Bible (please do not misunderstand me, for the Bible has life in itself I just want to hear from those that came after it too), so I plan to have a page up, soon, on the history of the Church from the Apostolic Fathers to today. We will look at Catholicism, Orthodox, and Protestant histories as well. The most important thing is the teaching on the Bible, so it will stay the main goal and the biggest portion of the site. Along with this, there will be a page on book reviews that will help arm us all on good material to keep us focused on God's grace.

I want to thank you all for joining me on this mission. I can't do it alone, so if you have any comments, thoughts, or questions, then please leave them. I wish to interact with everyone on this site. I can't do it, if no one is brave enough to speak up or even ask a question. Also, it would be most helpful, if you enjoy what you're reading and discovering God's grace for yourself and others, that you would subscribe to this site. I want to do so much more, but I need more followers who are willing to join me. So, please subscribe and leave me your thoughts. May the blessings of God and His grace and peace be with you all.

C. Bohall

No comments:

Post a Comment