Monday, February 15, 2016

Changing of the Mind

Ok, I understand that I put a post up saying that I would be changing the site and the name. However, I have since decided that I would like to keep this site up and going. I will continue to do the biblical commentary series and I will be doing book reviews on here as well. I am going to start up another blog, this one though will mainly focus on theology (e. g. Systematic Theology). You will be able to find it at https://arenewedmindblog.wordpress.com/. There isn't anything up there yet, I've been pretty busy with school and work. Once I can get something up, I will let you know. I will continue here as well, also when I can. Please stay tuned for more information. If you have questions, comments, or topics you would like to see discussed here or at the other blog, then please let me know. Be blessed.

C. Bohall

No comments:

Post a Comment